2008年8月10日日曜日

Shopping @ Toronto

Today we visited Toronto.
First of all, we went to CN tower!
I was looking forward to coming there,
and it was so exciting for me.

Because we had not enough time,
we couldn't go to the top of the tower,
but we could enjoy to look down the big city.
Standing on the glass floor was so scared!!

After that, we went to shopping @ a mall.
I think Toronto is similar to Shibuya in Japan,
there were a lot of shops and a so big shopping mall!



And, we had a great dinner!!!
The chinese food was so delicious, I ate too much!


It was a long day and I was so tired,
but we enjoyed great weekends !


Mayu

1 件のコメント:

...tom... さんのコメント...

...
OK I promise no risque swimsuit pictures...

Found your blog while randomly surfing from the [Next Blog] link at the top of these pages.


Welcome to Canada and North America.

Your command of English is excellent, you have been well prepared for your studies here.


Anyway, just wanted to say 'hey' and welcome you to North America.


...tom...
.